Here's how it's going to roll:
- I blog everything as I go. All the text from the book (hopefully in sequence).
- All this data goes into a newsletter, so people can keep up with what is happening. (Depending on the capabilities of my A/R service, I may need to build an ecourse at the same time - or slightly later.)
- All the blog entries get converted to articles, which link to the newsletter/ecourse.
- These articles will convert to special reports, and then to pre-release chapters and ultimately the blook.
- As I go, I make various others' works available to you, so you can see what others are saying about this area and where I got the data.
That's the basics of it.
For now, I've still been putting my data on Midwest Journal, but all this data will migrate here as I consolidate it.
Stay tuned - I figure about a week or two and I'll be rolling this data in...